The potential for injury around school drop-off and pick-up times is high because smaller children are relatively difficult to see through the rear view window of a car and, further, drivers may not be able to see them before they emerge between parked cars.
We ask that all families adhere to these basic rules:
- Parking (in the front car park) is ONLY permitted in parking bays and Keep Clear and No Standing Areas are exactly that! There are NO drop off areas
- If you are asked by a staff member to move your vehicle in the interest of student safety we expect you to comply immediately
- Parents must leave their car to collect children
- Children are not permitted to walk through the carpark (or to a parked car) unattended
- In Ormond Road do not double park. Avoid U-turns and 3-point turns.